Orion offers echo cancellation and voice
quality enhancement solutions for the following network
- International Gateway
- IP Gateway
Echo Canceller is an ideal solution for
long distance telephony, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, VoIP, satellite and radio communication
The VCL-EC, T1 Echo
Canceller desk top version
(modem type) is offered to provide cancellation of 64ms / 128ms (user selectable) echo
tails. The echo canceller equipment is compliant to ITU-T G.164, G.165, G.168 (2000 /
2002) requirements for echo cancellation.
Type of T1 Echo Canceller offered -
Desktop Version (modem type)
T1 Echo Canceller: 64ms Bidirectional and 128ms. Unidirectional - User Selectable. Our T1
Echo Canceller is a fully integrated 24
channel echo canceller that cancels echo up to 64ms. bidirectional / 128ms. unidirectional - user selectable. T1 Inputs and Outputs are balanced 100 Ohms, RJ-45.
Unique T1 Echo Canceller Features
USER PROGRAMMABLE TAIL-SIDE: Echo cancellers are
always required to be installed, such that, the tail-side of the echo canceller always
faces towards the source of the echo. Our T1 echo cancellers have a User Configurable
tail-side so that the USER may remotely change the direction of the tail-side of the echo
canceller - without having to physically change the T1 connections on the echo-canceller
USER PROGRAMMABLE SIGNALING OPTION: The T1
Cancellers supports the following signaling protocols: 24B (24 Voice Channels) with
out-of-band signaling (C7 / SS7 Signaling on any user selected time-slot), 23B+D, PRI ISDN
(23 Voice Channels+D Signaling Channel), D4 Robbed Bit. All signaling options are User
Selectable / User Programmable. Allows digital data transmission on user-selected
USER PROGRAMMABLE DEDICATED DATA CHANNELS: The
may specify / define the dedicated data channels so that they are
always and completely bypassed from the echo cancellation circuitry - leaving those specifically assigned
dedicated time-slots for digital data transmission (including video transmission).
The T1 Echo Canceller supports 2100 Hz fax / analog data
modem tone detection and echo canceller disabling on all channels.
T1 Echo Canceller - Highlights
- Compact T1 Echo Canceller desk top version (modem type) -
weight < 1 kg.
- Provides voice echo cancellation of up to 64ms.
Bidirectional / 128ms. Unidirectional - User Selectable / User Programmable.
- Meets ITU-T G.164, G.165, G.168 (2000 / 2002) requirements
for echo cancellation.
- Signaling protocols supported:
- 24B (24 Voice Channels) with
- C7 / SS7 Signaling on any user
- 23B+D, PRI ISDN (23 Voice Channels
+D Signaling Channel)
- D4 Robbed Bit Signaling
- All signaling options are User
Selectable / User Programmable
- Allows digital data transmission
on user-selected time-slots
- The echo canceller supports fax / modem G.164 and G.165
(2100 Hz) tone disable function.
- Carrier-grade voice quality per AT&T Voice Quality
- Local access through COM port (RS232 serial port).
- Easy to use text based CLI commands for management and
- Adjustable gain/loss settings on all channels. Provides the
user the flexibility to adjust and optimize the voice, transmit and receive levels.
- Non-Linear Processor with Comfort Noise Insertion.
- Option for user to select voice echo cancellation or
digital-data transmission selectively on each time-slot for selective echo cancellation.
This feature allows the user to use selected time-slots for data transmission to enable
digital data / CCS signaling transmission.
- Transmission (data mode), while keeping the echo
cancellation "ON" on the remaining time-slots (voice mode), on which echo is
required to be cancelled.
- Ensure echo canceller maintains excellent performance at all
times in presence of tones or signals including DTMF tones.
- Fully integrated independent 24-channel voice echo canceller.
The T1 Echo Cancellers
support the following signaling protocols:
Pass Through: Signaling protocols
24B (24 Voice Channels) with out-of-band signaling
C7 / SS7 Signaling on any user selected time-slot
23B+D, PRI ISDN (23 Voice Channels +D Signaling Channel)
D4 Robbed Bit
All signaling options are User Selectable / User Programmable
Allow digital data transmission on user-selected time-slots
Management and Control
- Local access through COM port (RS232 serial port)
the T1 Echo Cancellers
- Voice over Frame Relay
- Voice over ATM
- Voice over Internet / LAN
Central Office and PBX Applications
Voice Over ATM
- Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment (DCME)
Voice Over Frame
Relay, ATM Applications
|Technical specifications are subject to change without
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.