16 E1 with Gigabit Ethernet (Wire Speed) Optical Multiplexer
Orion Telecom Networks Inc. offers
16 E1 with Gigabit Ethernet (Wire Speed) Optical Multiplexer is a unique Gigabit multi-service optical fiber transport solution which transmits both Gigabit Ethernet (Gigabit Wire Speed) data along with upto 16 E1 (TDM) channels over an optical fiber link.
1+1 optical fiber redundancy is also available for minimizing the possibility of transmission loss due to an optical link failure.
The Gigabit (Wire-Speed) Ethernet traffic along with 16 E1's are multiplexed into 1.25 Gbps optical link to provide a compact, high performance, high throughput and cost effective broadband network access solution
- 1U height (44mm), 19-Inch standard rack-mountable chassis
- Wire-Speed Gigabit Ethernet traffic with 16 E1 data are transported simultaneously
- 1 Gbps data throughput for aggregate Ethernet traffic
- Available with Single 110V-220V AC and / or -48V DC power supply
- Supports 110V-220V AC and -48V DC redundant power supply
- Support jumbo frame size (9000 bytes) transmission
- Supports 1+1 optical link protection
- MSA compliant SFP (Small Form-Factor) based design for improved and easy serviceability.
- SFP based design provides the flexibility to the customer to change service distance and support different types of optical fiber
- Supports Automatic Laser Shutdown (ALS) option for added safety
- Performance analysis of optical ports Optical Transmission Failure, Loss of Optical Link, Loss of Frame and Errors (E-3 / E-6)
- Performance analysis of E1 ports Loss of Signal and Code Violation
- Performance Analysis of GigE port - All Received Packets, All Received Bytes, Received Broadcasts, All Transmitted Packets, All Transmitted Bytes, Transmitted Broadcasts, Received Error Packets
- Provides Engineering Order Wire (EOW)
- Remote access and management. Supports SNMP V2 monitoring and traps
- Supports Telnet (CLI text commands) for easy configuration
- GUI for easy configuration
- Network Management System for monitoring multiple units from a single, central location
- Remote Power Down detection (RPD) alarm. Allows the local end to detect if the remote unit is unavailable due to optical link failure or due to power down
- Remote software upgradable
- AC and DC power redundancy (-48V DC, 110-230V AC options available)
- EMI/EMC compliance
- Complies to electrostatic discharge immunity (ESD) IEC 61000-4-2 level 2
- RoHS compliant.
Gigabit (Wire Speed) data transmission
- Gigabit multi-service fiber optic transport solution - Transmits both E1s and Gigabit Ethernet data over an optical fiber link / or over 1+1 redundant optical fiber links for added protection against link failures
- Compact, high performance, high throughput and cost effective broadband network access solution
- SFP based design for customer convenience, flexibility to change services distance and serviceability
- Optical distance support for 15Kms, 40Kms, 80Kms, 120Kms, 150Kms and 260Kms
- Supports remote power down detect function
- Complies to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.ab, IEEE 802.3x recommendations
- Supports auto-negotiation function, and can work in 10M full/half duplex, 100M full/half duplex, 1000M full duplex mode (1000M half duplex is not supported)
- Ethernet Transmission media is Category 6 UTP, RJ-45 connector (electrical) for Gigabit Ethernet channel with upto 1000Mb/s data rates
- Ethernet Transmission media is optical fiber pair, LC connector, (optical) for Gigabit Ethernet fiber channel with up to 1000Mb/s bandwidth
- Engineering Order Wire (EOW)
- Supports Command Line Interface (CLI) for configuration and management
- Supports TELNET for remote configuration and management
- Supports SNMP V2
- Network Management (NMS)
- Supports multiple type of alarm notifications
- Supports E1 and optical loop back configuration, etc.
- Low power consumption (Less than 11W)
- Provides E1's with 120 Ohms (RJ-45) or E1's with 75 Ohms (BNC) connections
- E1 G.703, G.703 channels support all protocols sent over it, like SS7 signalling, PRI for PABX interconnection
- Support for Base Station backbone development for CDMA, GSM, 3G and other applications where E1 G.703 channels and Gigabit Ethernet data are required to send over the same fiber link
- Powered by grade Class I Laser.
Technical specifications are subject to change without
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.